- Having sex every day.
- Saving sex for your wedding night.
- Never having sex.
- Having sex with different people.
- Having sex with one person.
- Having sex with a person of your same gender.
- Loving sex.
- Hating sex.
- Being loud.
- Being quiet.
The only thing wrong with sex?
When it’s not consensual.
Because that’s not sex. That’s rape.
Reblogging again because this post is so important.
what if guys came coffee… i’ll have one ejaculatte please
I just spit out my coffee
You’re supposed to swallow it
if someone is on the verge of a panic/anxiety attack, please do not:
- yell/scream at them
- laugh at them
- fuck around with their emotions
- get mad at them
- make them feel like they’re worthless/useless
- tell them “you’re being impossible” or to ”stop being so dramatic”
if you do any of that, then you’re a really shitty person
ive experienced all of these while being on verge of a panic attack, it just makes it worse and it really fucking hurts